Forever Free
Hello! If you are already registered, you can just click log in right now. If not, then welcome to Forever Free! This is a forum dedicated to creative ideas, and being crazy and different. Right now you're guest. As a guest you have access to a small handful of our forums. Join now to get complete access to our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forever Free
Hello! If you are already registered, you can just click log in right now. If not, then welcome to Forever Free! This is a forum dedicated to creative ideas, and being crazy and different. Right now you're guest. As a guest you have access to a small handful of our forums. Join now to get complete access to our forums.
Forever Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Targeted by!
I met the cutest spider today! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 am by Night-Raid

» wow the absolute gayest otx i've seen yet
I met the cutest spider today! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:25 pm by room

» EQUESTRIA!!!!
I met the cutest spider today! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm by Sky

» I met the cutest spider today!
I met the cutest spider today! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm by Sky

» RULES FOR OFF TOPIC
I met the cutest spider today! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm by Sky

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I met the cutest spider today!

Go down

I met the cutest spider today! Empty I met the cutest spider today!

Post  Sky Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm

My Mom dragged me to some park, so she could play tennis. So I settled down a nice comfy rock, and there it was! The cutest spider I had ever seen. It was really small and gray, with eight red eyes. I picked it up because it was just so cute! And it had this cutest way of looking at you and tilting it's head. Unfortunately, in the end I couldn't bring it home. It will always have a place in my heart. Crying or Very sad
Sky
Sky
Admin
Admin

https://foreverfree-creative.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum